CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Father Day Challenge Hosted At Robyn The Pink Stamper Website

Robyn the Pink Stamper is giving away a Cricut Expression Machine and this is the card that I entered for the challenge.  The Cartridge that I used to create this card was Everyday Paper Dalls.  My husband has a Harley Davidson and I tryed to mock the colors of his bike.  I think it turned out really well.  The background paper that I used is from the Me&My Big Ideals travel paper collection.  I cut out the bike three times and cut and layer to give the bike a 3-D look.  I add Tim Holtz Mask to the paper and then I distress all the edges with the vintage photo ink.  I add mod podge to the bike and helmet to give them a glossy finish.  Over all I am really happy with the way this card turned out.

0 comments: