CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Rock Star Scrapbook Page

 

This scrapbook page I created  for my daughter Emily so that she could hang it on her wall in her bedroom.This project I used my Cricut Expression.  Here is a list of the cartridges that I used for the project.  

The Monkey came from the Paisley Cartridge on page 31.
The Guitar that the Monkey is hold came from the Everyday Paperdolls Cartridge on page 44.
The tie that the monkey is wearing came from the Everyday Paperdalls Cartridge on page 59.
The letters ROCK STAR came from the Winterwoodland Cartridge.
The frame is from Access Essential Cartridge on page 79.
The star behind rock star came from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge on page 75.
The Paper that I use I bought at Micheals and it was from the Rock On Love by Prima.




0 comments: